By subscribing to my newsletter, you’ll get access to my articles about single parents, love, and happiness. We’ll talk about loving yourself, loving the kids, finding love after divorce or loss, building a family from love rather than blood, and so much more. We’ll also talk about how you can get to the core of what you really want, how to let go of limiting beliefs that are holding you back from love and happiness, and how you can change how you tell yourself the story of your life so you can break free and find the life you want.
The information you’ll get will be tailored to your unique situation as a single parent. While there may be occasional mentions of a partner for those who are in relationships with new loves, I’ll never make suggestions that would only work for a married parent. I want you to have solid advice that works for you and your lifestyle.
I’ll also share recipes that are easy, inexpensive and nutritious for your family, podcasts and podcast episodes I think you should check out, books I love, and photos that will encourage and inspire you.
Plus, you’ll have access to my tips and tricks on how meditation can help you find love, boost love, and give love, as well as make your life better in other ways. I’ll even share early access to new meditations and exclusive meditations that only subscribers get!
Subscription Options (& Benefits!)
With a free subscription, you’ll get occasional public posts & discussion threads and the newsletter (sent once a month to once a week, depending on what I have to share with you) filled with:
- Tips on meditation, self-care, self-love, happiness, stress relief & relaxation
- Affirmations and links to articles (mine and others!) to improve your meditation practice, self-care routine, and overall quality of life
- Secrets to improving your relationships with family and friends
- Hints to healthy dating, happy romance, and a strong connection to self
- Occasional meditation recordings for you to keep!
With a paid subscription, you’ll get:
- The newsletter that free subscribers get, plus
- Access to all subscriber-only posts
- Access to my archives
- Access to all my digital downloads (ebooks, journals, workbooks, PDF printables, and more!)
- Subscriber-only sneak peeks into upcoming digital downloads
- Access to subscriber-only discussion threads where you can ask questions and offer feedback on upcoming content (including posts, downloads, and meditations)
- Early access to meditation recordings before they’re released to the newsletter and/or Insight Timer
Sound good? Then what are you waiting for?