So, here’s the deal, folks. I’ve got a couple of books that I’ve only got a few reviews on, and I’d like to get more. So, I thought I’d have a little giveaway.
Here’s how it’s going to work: I’m going to give away 10 copies of either Ripped Away or The Secrets He Kept – if you win, you’ll get to choose which one you want. There are just a few rules to this giveaway, of course. But I think they’re pretty simple:
1. You must have, or be willing to get, an Amazon or Goodreads account, or have a website (your own or another site you use) on which you would post a review and provide me with a link back.
2. I can’t hold a gun to your head and force you to write the review, but we’ll work on the honor system and go with the assumption that you’ll read and then review the book.
3. You must disclose the fact that you were given a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review (If you’re unfamiliar with this, you can simply put a statement that says, “I was given a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.” Easy as that.)
4. You must have an ereader or an app that will allow you to read an ebook version of whichever book you choose.
That’s all pretty easy, right?
So, here’s how you can enter. It’s also really easy.
1. Comment on this post with the following information: Where you will post your review (Amazon, Goodreads, your own site, etc. – you can list more than one if you plan to review it in more than one place), which book you would like a copy of, and what format you need it in (if you’re not familiar with the formats, just tell me what ereader you have or how you plan to read the book, and I should be able to figure out which format you need).
2. Enter only once. Comments on my blog are moderated, and if you’ve never posted one before, your comment will not appear immediately. Give me time to approve it and it will show up, I promise.
3. Enter by Monday, April 7, 2014 at 8pm. Comments will be closed at that time.
4. Winners will be announced by Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at noon. (All times are Eastern, by the way) Winners will be notified by email, and have 24 hours to respond. If you don’t respond, you will be disqualified and another winner chosen.
So…that’s it. Good luck!