How would it feel to live a peaceful life without feeling stuck in the past, worrying about the future, or not being able to identify and go after what you want?
Imagine if you had someone who could help you get perspective and gain clarity on what you want from your life. Imagine creating attainable goals and dreams and being able to accomplish them. Picture finding the relationship you’ve always wanted, the career you’ve dreamed of, and thriving relationships with your children, extended family, and friends.
- You have no idea what you want now that the life you were living has fallen apart
- You’re questioning every decision (including the divorce)
- You struggle to let go of the past
- You feel anxious about the future because you don’t know what it holds (or what you want it to hold)
and what is that costing you?
- Happiness, confidence & peace
- The chance to create and fulfill dreams & goals that give you purpose
- The ability to heal & move into a new life that feels good
- A chance to enjoy the life you have right now including time with your kids, hobbies, and friendships
But there is a solution…
Here’s how I can help you:
Through traditional coaching with weekly or twice-monthly video calls or email coaching, you can:
- Introduce small yet impactful practices of self-care
- Reduce & eliminate stress, sleep better and feel more energized
- Gain a deeper understanding of who you truly are so you can focus on moving forward
- Learn outside-the-box decision making
- Break free from confusion & doubt to finally find clarity about your decisions
- Re-imagine life after divorce with clear steps to get there
- Turn fear of the future into hope & excitement for what’s ahead of you
- Incorporate simple yoga techniques to bring balance and peace into your life, set intentions & shift energy
- Create traditions and routines specifically for your new family unit
- Return focus to your needs, desires and big dreams
- Build calm, clear, and confident communication with your ex, kids, and others
- Learn communication strategies for difficult people
- Learn to reframe situations so you feel powerful instead of powerless
- Drop feelings of helplessness and identify practical actions to pivot into your new life
- Explore creative thought exercises, art practices and meditations with writing prompts
- Find simple self-love practices you can do anytime
- Get dating and relationship guidance
- Stand in your own power and reclaim control
- Find a new perspective on your divorce and put it into the bigger picture of your life
Want to know more? Click here for details on coaching packages.
Hi, I’m Wendy Miller! I help single moms use mindfulness and meditation to create the life they really want.
I’m a Single Mom Coach & Meditation Teacher.
I’ve been a single mom for 17 years, since my divorce in late 2003. I’ve spent years using mindfulness and meditation, along with a few other tools, to make peace with my past and create a harmonious future – all while being present in this moment with my children, my friends, my family, and my career.
I want to help other single moms create the life they really want using mindfulness and meditation. Let me help you heal, move forward, and find what you’re looking for – including and going beyond romantic love.
Experience inner peace, soul-deep happiness, a new sense of purpose and direction, and freedom from your past when you work with me. We’ll help you get your life on a new track that will help you feel fulfilled, encouraged, and even excited about all the possibilities.
Ready to take the next step?